Industrial partners and end users play a key role in ensuring the CDT-ISM meets the UK’s needs in sensing R&D, and we welcome new collaborators.
Partners can interact with us on a range of levels including:
- Defining research topics for PhD and EngD projects
- Full or partial sponsorship of PhD and EngD projects
- Hosting student interns for short-term activities
- Providing real-world measurement problems for group projects ranging from 100 to 1,000 hours
- Involvement in defining and delivering training for PhD students
To find out more contact Professor Andy Harvey or Professor Ian Underwood.